Recreation Coach Registration
Recreation Coach Registration : Please click on the following link: SPRING 2019 Recreation Coach Registration
BCI Check : Soccer Rhode Island manages their BCI registration software via "GotSoccer.com". Please read these instructions below carefully to apply for a BCI check.
New Coaches will need to complete the Background Check before they can be placed on a roster.
Returning Coaches will receive an e-mail from GotSoccer approximately 30 days prior to their Background Check expiring. Soccer Rhode Island requires Adult Volunteers to complete a BCI every 2 years.
Step 1 : Access the OSS Web Site
1. Go to the OSS web site : www.oceanstatesoccer.org.
2. Click on the Recreation Program link at the top of the home page.
3. Select one of the following options or sub-pages :
- Recreation Coach Registration
4. Click on the registration link that will bring you to a GotSoccer home page.
Step 2 : Register a Coach/Manager/Volunteer in GotSoccer
1. At the GotSoccer home page, select the option to create a new Individual Account.
2. Enter user name, password, email address and click "Create Account".
3. For existing Coaches, login to your Coach Acocunt, be sure to select either Coach or Manager
for "Account Type".
Step 3 : Complete BCI Form
1. Afer loggin in to your account, click on the "Background Check" link in the top right corner of the page.
2. Next, click on the "Submit New Report" button.
3. Fill in the Payment Voucher section : use the code "RMGEZJEZ" for the Payment Voucher.
4. Follow instructions to fill in the information and answer all questions, except the questions in the background
check fee area.
5. Click "Submit" when finished.
If you have any questions related to this process, please use the Feedback Link on the OSS web site or contact the OSS
Registrar, Jennifer Gallagher, at
for more information.
To print these instructions, including screen shots of GotSoccer, please click here.